Saturday, July 4, 2009

Additional Services for Performance of My Twitter

Establish communication with the Twitter user that would provide another benefit for us, and we will become popular in the network Twitter when we have a lot follower. I care about the people who have followed me, and I will follow them also to create two-way communication is more effective.

People who have followed me not much, only about 1740 at this time.I have been using additional free services to improve the performance of My twitter, and I will send a direct message automatically through the service Tweet Later when there are new follower.

Services provided Tweet Later really help me to send messages directly to each new follower. Sample direct message that I have already use such as "Thanks to follow me and I look forward your tweets". Tweet Later provide some services free, and I take advantage of Tweet Later to improve the performance of My Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Comments, Positive and no SPAM !!!!