Results of recent research states that wireless Internet networks such as WiFi apparently can endanger children's health in Canada.A number of children in Canada experience symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, nausea and increased heart rate when in any area WiFi.
In its report, the parents realized their children experiencing strange symptoms over the past year. Even some of those who are impaired in their school. This phenomenon occurs because the intensity of his own microwave in one classroom at the School of Simcoe County was four times more powerful than cell phone towers.
What was experienced by the children was actually never happened in July last year. A British DJ named Steve Miller stated that he was allergic to the wireless network. Allergies are caused by electromagnetic sensitivity makes Miller suffered headaches and dizziness when in range of WiFi signal. Some researchers are investigating further, about the dangers that arise by this WiFi signal, and not all people experience similar things, unless they possessed allergies.