Each year many people have died due to electric shock, so you should always be careful near the power lines. Never ignore the electric spark, although does not have a flame but could cause a fire. Avoid direct contact with the ground when the touch the cable, and use footwear made of rubber anti-static to avoid electric shock.
I am very experienced in electrical and understand the hazards caused by electricity. If you have any problems related to electricity, such as installing the fan, install lights, and you should call a technician who has experience in doing this.