So how do I secure the smartphones of rogue applications?
- Ensure the security of applications and application resources before you install it in smart phones. Generally people tend to install just the applications that are to be a trend. but it would be better if the smart phone owners do some research prior to the application through the review, friend recommendations, as well as the Google search engine.
- Build awareness of the threat. The number of smart phone malware that has been identified tend to be less than the malware on your desktop or laptop. But the threat is really there, and the more dangerous applications continue to emerge. Remain vigilant against such threats could be one way of protecting the smartphone.
- Recognize the use permit application. Whenever installing new applications, permits the use of this application will be presented to the user. Generally in the use permit will be mentioned which access has the potential hazards. For example, if a game application for permission to access the address book, users can immediately block the request is irrelevant.
- Use antivirus mobile, some antivirus providers have a particular version that is used specifically for smart phones. There is a choice of mobile antivirus applications of the paid up for free. For those who feel the need to protect his smartphone, is now looking for an antivirus application via the web.
- Looking for an application through a reputable provider. Some mobile platforms allow the installation of any application that can be found via the web. Normally it would be better if you choose an application-situ via the official website provider of application.