Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free Web Seminar From Google AdSense

This is for the first time I have attended a web seminar held by Google AdSense. AdSense Webinar was held on 23 april 2009 ago, where the invitation is only available for 500 people and this Web seminar conducted online which was held in San Francisco. I have been attending seminars Google AdSense, but I lost a lot of information because the program's support for the Web seminar I have not installed and consequently I was not in time to attend the seminar.

Today I got an invitation from Google AdSense to attend the next Webinar will be held on 7 May 2009 hrs 6:30 pm (Pacific Daylight time) in San Francisco. Topic for this Web seminar is intended Adsense Optimization for Newbie. If you also are part of Google AdSense and want to attend this Web seminar, you can find AdSense Web seminars schedule here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Comments, Positive and no SPAM !!!!