Sunday, June 14, 2009

I use the Short URL to Traffic Activity Reports

Hits World MapEvery day I become very busy with various activities to support the achievement of performance marketing strategies. Several days ago, I try to connect the many links from some of the social network to ease me in to do the marketing optimization performance of the different social networks to bring in some traffic in My blog. At this social network optimization run quite satisfactorily, and where traffic can be detected with the use of tracking links that have been sent to all social networks.

To create a tracking link from each post that I have already submitted all the social networks I have been using cli.gs to shorten the URL, where cli.gs provides traffic activity reports from each short URL that has been published, such as the location of clicks, number of clicks and other. Facilities provided by cli.gs sufficient to monitor the activities of each link that has been published for a variety of different networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Comments, Positive and no SPAM !!!!